• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay auction Summer of 2002 I remember considering bidding on this book...

5 posts in this topic

...and if I recall correctly, I could have potentially had it for right around 6k (or it might have been a 5.5, which makes this even more painful). Oh my goodness, if I only knew. :pullhair: The absolute best comic book extant, IMHO.

Classic Tec 31

One more point. Comic books like this are like real estate, you cannot go wrong in my opinion. The house across the street could have been had for 20k back in 1972. It just sold for 1.8 million. Woulda, coulda, shoulda! :makepoint:

One more point. Comic books like this are like real estate, you cannot go wrong in my opinion. The house across the street could have been had for 20k back in 1972. It just sold for 1.8 million. Woulda, coulda, shoulda! :makepoint:

Drinking is best done with friends and not alone :insane:

Drinking is best done with friends and not alone :insane:

It was that obvious, huh? So much for being discreet. :kidaround: