• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pizzazz inserts?

5 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure the insert was placed in all March 1978 cover dated Marvel comics...

Jim

By all do you mean each and every single one printed, or in some copies of every issue? I have 3 copies of the ASM, and only 1 has the insert. Could have been taken out I guess. Thanks for the info!

I'm pretty sure the insert was placed in all March 1978 cover dated Marvel comics...

Jim

By all do you mean each and every single one printed, or in some copies of every issue? I have 3 copies of the ASM, and only 1 has the insert. Could have been taken out I guess. Thanks for the info!

I'm not sure what or how many...I assumed they all had it due to both my FF 192s, both Avengers 169s, a ASM 178, and Hulk 221, all have the insert...no March 78 copies I checked don't have it... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim