• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman 16 CGC 9.8 on Comiclink

36 posts in this topic

Did you buy a lot of these from Heritage?

Because they look famaliar?

Love the San Fran copy (need to add that pedigree to my collections). cloud9.gif

I know I bought the two Diamond pedigrees on e-bay, and I believe the others were from Heritage. At the moment, all are for sale at www.ComicCollectors.net! yay.gif

Are a lot of the GA DC's on ComicCollectors.net yours?

When's your website going to be up and running?

A good number of them are mine, particularly the high grade and expensive ones. I have two ads coming out in the price guide so my site is scheduled to be unveiled just before then. I am shooting for sometime during April 1-15. I'll certainly let everyone know.

If anyone wishes to receive direct notifications from me (I guarantee you won't be inundated. I don't have the time myself.), please e-mail me so I have your e-mail address.

Mark

Hey Mark:

I give you thumbsup2.gif for at least pricing the books at a point that makes someone want to bid.

Thanks. I really have no interest in gouging people to maximize profit. I have my law practice for that! yay.gif

I have two primary objectives for esquirecomics.com: (1) earn enough money to fuel my personal collecting buying sprees and enough to enable me to continue the business, i.e, buy a book, sell a book, earn enough money to buy another book, etc; and (2) have happy satisfied customers who come back for more, both in sales and trade.

This book was sold at an auction about a month and a half ago. The book sold for about $2200 and it was raw. It looked to be about a 9.4 or possibly a 9.6. A 9.8 it was not.

Steve

893whatthe.gif

And yet a 9.8 it is... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WOW....someone looked at my site? Well, finally after only 5 years I have updated my back end administrative program and started listing new and exciting inventory. It's still in the pre-launch stages before I make an announcement but take a peek. Any suggestions are much appreciated but remember there are still alot of small glitches that need fixing. INVESTMENT COLLECTIBLES Lots of great comics, toys, cards and other collectibles....YES YES...I'll post in Marketplace and General too. Enjoy and thanks for your time

Steve Lauterbach smile.gif