• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question

13 posts in this topic

have early bronze 15 cent cover price Avengers taken a huge jump in OPG this year? my LCS, which usually prices moderately, has newly put up a bunch on the wall priced through the roof. not even high grade, mainly between Fine and VF. Not even the Neal Adams issues as far as I can tell.

if the update was a big fat mix of the CBMP and the old overstreet monthly from the early 90s I'd probably go for it. lord knows there are ebough fans out there to contribute content on the cheap. I need more than price listings to plunk down my $6. i need some articles and to be edumacated and entertained. i need 60 - 90 minutes of reading.

Why is it ending. It is a nice mag???

It is a nice mag, and I enjoyed reading it but to be honest, a lot of the HG early SA book values, still didn't make sense.

For many months it kept saying JIM #83 9.0 was worth $7,000 and then once they dropped it to $6,000. 893whatthe.gif

Hello, that's been a $10K-17K book for two years running.

Plus, the information was about 3 months behind.

Does this mean that the price format for the new OPG will again include estimated values for books that are graded 9.4? Or will we continue to see 9.2 at the top?

If 9.2 stays at the top, then will Overtreet be publishing a new PG for books that are grade 9.4 and above?

BronzeJohnny