• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fundraiser part: lots, semi-keys, keys,

92 posts in this topic

@boomtown: No one thought Chris was in any way a "scammer", I believe.

Most just pointed out that, aside from the big problems and/or pressing needs if you sell you have to arrange things beforehand and manage to ship the books as soon as possible. :)

@Chris: Good to know – I suppose by "desktop" you mean selling from a more handier computer and not from a portable device?

I really do appreciate all of the kind words and support especially over the past year. I am going to make sure I don't become the guy it's expected of to not get books on time. I'm very focused and thankfully have help this time around. I have a lot more to list and will be around to make sure everyone is satisfied.

@boomtown: No one thought Chris was in any way a "scammer", I believe.

Most just pointed out that, aside from the big problems and/or pressing needs if you sell you have to arrange things beforehand and manage to ship the books as soon as possible. :)

@Chris: Good to know – I suppose by "desktop" you mean selling from a more handier computer and not from a portable device?

Yeah, its an actual desktop. Its pretty old but stable

Out with the old deal

Take everything left in the thread for 150 shipped if paid by Friday 8pm or pay today and get it 140 shipped. That includes Batman lot, morning glories lot, non player, tarot #1. I believe everything else has been spoken for.

have a nice day everybody!

J Scott Campbell lot all campbell covers, all VF/NM unless noted $110

fathom

1 b

daredevil :man without fear

2 DD/WIDOW COVER

2 DD/WIDOW COVER

2 DD/WIDOW COVER

wolverine savage

vf but very close to nm

1danger girl

2 smoking gun comic shop edition (euro) with a pressing could be NM but has two NCB creases that run through the entire book in the lower right hand corner. presents vf/nm

danger girl

2 BUBBLE BATH

2 BUBBLE BATH

hunter killer

liberty comics

avengers vs xmen

Round three (ms marvel in color, rogue black and white cover)

ultimate thor

warlord of mars

masters of the universe

1 vf

grimm fairy tales : myths and legends

superman/ gen 13

#2 supergirl/ fairchild

#2 supergirl/ fairchild vf