• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fundraiser part: lots, semi-keys, keys,

92 posts in this topic

chriswALKEN - where are you ?? :baiting:

I'm still waiting for shipment on books I purchase a month and 1/2 ago. Anyone else still waiting?

That's too long. if you haven't messaged him yet do so asap

I am back. I have had some personal and financial issues throughout this past year but more evidently these past months. I will be contacting those who I was not able to contact outside of the forum individually as soon as possible.

Not to pile on, but I looked and this did happen before. I believe you even had a huge redemption sale or something. If you are having financial problems and need to sell books, that is understandable, but then you need to ship them if you accept their money.

I am back. I have had some personal and financial issues throughout this past year but more evidently these past months. I will be contacting those who I was not able to contact outside of the forum individually as soon as possible.

Not to pile on, but I looked and this did happen before. I believe you even had a huge redemption sale or something. If you are having financial problems and need to sell books, that is understandable, but then you need to ship them if you accept their money.

Yes, Chris, I’m sure people want to help, but when they are sold one should try to mail them ASAP, or just wait until he has the time and possibility to run a sale… :(

I appreciate the feedback from everyone. This has happened before, more than once. I can say that I always do whatever I can to rectify any wrongs I make in selling here on the boards. I have had many successful sales as well. Know that I'm doing the best I can and I do stride to try to make sure that anyone I sell to is satisfied whether it be by having things arrive on time , or making it up to anyone who doesn't receive a package on time.

I am back and plan on staying around thanks to someone close to me who offered to help out with both organizing to sell and lending me use of a desktop and router. Things are heading in the right direction even though it means my comics all have to go.

In Chris's defense, once i made contact with him on a previous late order he did exceed my expectations on making things right. I'm pretty sure this isn't a situation of a boardie trying to rip someone off, or I wouldn't have ordered from him again. I'm also pretty sure that many of his repeat buyers know this isn't unusual for him.

It's no excuse, but it appears to be more of a focus issue because of his current circumstances than a scammer running free in the sales threads.

Hang in there Chris, things do get better.