• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEMPORARILY CLOSED ....................................................

245 posts in this topic

STRANGE TALES 135..........................................$ 120 ....... NICE copy

DSCN1436.jpg

:takeit: along with Strange Tales 115

^^ ..... thanks, friend..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

STRANGE TALES 123................................................$ 40 .....Nice white book.

DSCN1435.jpg

If this is still available... :takeit:

^^ ......this book is bright, tight, and outtasight .............. GOD BLESS...

MYSTERY IN SPACE 90.............................................$ 130 ......White pager...

have a picture of this one?

I can get one by this afternoon..... it's a very solid 8.0 ...... GOD BLESS...

I think I have it as an 8.5...... it has nice eye appeal with sharp corners and may benefit from a press...... the 3 is better..... at least 9.0. GOD BLESS...

RANGERS 19..................................................$ 210

DSCN1996%202.jpg

I have a question. Are the black lines remarked with pencil? I looked at the photo in the photobucket album, and with the zoom I can see what seems to be pencil lines.

Thanks

.... I just took the book out for a closer look and it seems you're right. That would certainly make a difference in the grade( and price...). the lines are so light and accurate that I only saw it in raking light. Thanks for pointing it out. If you still have an interest in the book, feel free to shoot me an offer through P.M.... GOD BLESS...

I thought I'd take the time to thank everyone who has purchased books from me this year. I'd lost my job after 15 years and finally found another, but at about half the pay. Lucky to have that, but things have been very tight this year for us...... so don't think that I don't have a profound appreciation for each and every one of you :foryou: ....we get by with a little help from our friends, eh ?

Here's wishing you all a.........

:whee::whee: HAPPY, SNAPPY HOLIDAY :whee::whee:

....GOD BLESS....