• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE MATAWAN COLLECTION - closed! Thank you everyone!

137 posts in this topic

oh, and I just found 2 late Golden Age coverless comics stuffed in between some other things.

Batman 76 from May 1953 and what appears to be an issue of Wanted Comics but I have a hard time getting the issue # so far.

The Batman 76 is a kick!

Bettie Page picture Book sold via PM.

Price on the coverless?freebies

I'll take eerie 81 and the three star trek records

And the weird mag...vol7 #2,house of hammer ,halls of horror,monsters unleashed #1,star wars recorsd :takeit: monster world as well,why not....

all 3 of these are in very nice condition as well. Only light soiling but generally flat and crisp

SLAM 1 $3

CQ-icCHWwAAEAeR.jpg

SLAM 2 $1

CQ-iXJWWoAA1r14.jpg

SLAM 3 $1

CQ-ib95WgAA0Xh3.jpg

THE RONALD REAGAN COLORING BOOK great condition, minor spine ticks SOLD

$1

CQ_ibKQWoAAc5Qz.jpgCQ_ibIKWcAA0A69.jpg

Take these as well and at bogo add the MAD #100 please.

oh, and I just found 2 late Golden Age coverless comics stuffed in between some other things.

Batman 76 from May 1953 and what appears to be an issue of Wanted Comics but I have a hard time getting the issue # so far.

The Batman 76 is a kick!

And the weird mag...vol7 #2,house of hammer ,halls of horror,monsters unleashed #1,star wars recorsd :takeit: monster world as well,why not....

^^

The 2 coverless Golden Age books were sold.

all 3 of these are in very nice condition as well. Only light soiling but generally flat and crisp

SLAM 1 $3

CQ-icCHWwAAEAeR.jpg

SLAM 2 $1

CQ-iXJWWoAA1r14.jpg

SLAM 3 $1

CQ-ib95WgAA0Xh3.jpg

THE RONALD REAGAN COLORING BOOK great condition, minor spine ticks SOLD

$1

CQ_ibKQWoAAc5Qz.jpgCQ_ibIKWcAA0A69.jpg

Take these as well and at bogo add the MAD #100 please.

The Batman 76 is a kick!

Please clarify the Star Wars records order, do you want the lot AND the single copy as well?

1984/1994 Magazine (1978 on)

I have multiples of some issues so I will offer these as small lots first. Most of these issues have a nice big "X" over the UPC code, but a few do not. If it is pictured in a bag it came that way (except for 3 and 8 solo issues which I took out cause dey so nice!), and those not in bags have slightly lumpy spines (these have square-bound spines).

1984 Issue 8 $4

CRt-GAzXAAA-CcY.jpg

1984 Issues 8, 9 $8

CRt7GtTWIAA0QpK.jpg

1984 Issue 9 $3

CRt-OI_XIAARva4.jpg

1984 Issues 9, 10, 11 $9

CRt-GAmWUAA55Hd.jpg

1994 Issues 15, 16, 17 $9

CRt--NbW0AADyq8.jpg

1994 Issue 17 $3

CRt--OCXIAAILxt.jpg

1994 Issues 17, 18 $9 (18 has more scuffing than most but it IS HR GIGER!)

CRt--PlXAAAqL5h.jpg

1994 Issues 24, 26, 27, 28, 29 $16

CRuBhpgWEAAMQUI.jpg

1994 Issues 24, 26, 27, 29 $11

CRuBhnHWUAETELC.jpg

1994 Issues 24, 26, 27 (4 sets available) $9

1994 Issues 24, 26 $7

1994 Issue 26 (2 available) $3 each - or add it to any of the above for $2

CRt5A37UEAAwJdU.jpgCRt4-SiUwAAhXE3.jpg

CRt5AzbUcAEZw2O.jpgCRt5BAwVAAA7yXA.jpg

Millie the Model 12 Queen Size issue (1975, last annual issue) no tears, lumpy spine (like Millie herself after all these years I bet!) $3

CRoj3CDVEAAMUeV.jpgCRoj2DvUkAAkMP4.jpg

Cap'n Crunch In The Center Of The Earth (this is available at mycomicshop as well! Believe it!) light soiling on cover, some indentations on front cover, light yellowing of back cover - fold out ad is in great shape as are pages $3

Solarman 5x7 ashcan size booklet Giordano and Frank McLaughlin art light soiling $1

CRokMXjWIAA7aPd.jpgCRokMyRWoAAdwEs.jpg

CRokMpiWwAECjS5.jpgCRokMyFW0AActBL.jpg

ATARI COMIC BOOKS mini comics lot of 6 one issue of AF 1 has some spine roll, all issues light creasing, light soiling on covers $8

Atari Force (1982) 1 (2 copies), 2, 4 written by Gerry Conway and Roy Thomas, art by Giordano, Riss Andru and Mike DeCarlo (Gil Kane worked on issue 5!)

Centipede

Swordquest 2

CRoj3eNUYAA1_L5.jpg

take it all.

Pluse the three cardboard records as per pm.

Millie the Model 12 Queen Size issue (1975, last annual issue) no tears, lumpy spine (like Millie herself after all these years I bet!) $3

CRoj3CDVEAAMUeV.jpgCRoj2DvUkAAkMP4.jpg

Cap'n Crunch In The Center Of The Earth (this is available at mycomicshop as well! Believe it!) light soiling on cover, some indentations on front cover, light yellowing of back cover - fold out ad is in great shape as are pages $3

Solarman 5x7 ashcan size booklet Giordano and Frank McLaughlin art light soiling $1

CRokMXjWIAA7aPd.jpgCRokMyRWoAAdwEs.jpg

CRokMpiWwAECjS5.jpgCRokMyFW0AActBL.jpg

ATARI COMIC BOOKS mini comics lot of 6 one issue of AF 1 has some spine roll, all issues light creasing, light soiling on covers $8

Atari Force (1982) 1 (2 copies), 2, 4 written by Gerry Conway and Roy Thomas, art by Giordano, Riss Andru and Mike DeCarlo (Gil Kane worked on issue 5!)

Centipede

Swordquest 2

CRoj3eNUYAA1_L5.jpg

take it all.

Pluse the three cardboard records as per pm.

Sounds good to me! Thanks (again!)

Here are some more oddball items, this time more mainstream magazines, albeit only slightly moreso in some cases

MR. Magazine September 1969 light browning, scuffing - cover detached at bottom edge about 0.75 inch or so SOLD

$3

CR8VP-6WUAAqrnH.jpgCR8VQAnWoAkS3GC.jpg

I liked Carole. Amazing, especially for that era.

PEOPLE Magazine 9/2/1974 Catherine Deneuve cover $2

CR8VGzEWUAIAhfi.jpgCR8VHX8XIAAntkf.jpg

TALK 2001 $1

CR8kNpdWoAELAJ7.jpgCR8kNBgWEAAsGtH.jpg

PEOPLE Magazine September 24, 2001 light rippling on back cover but does not extend into book $3

CR8kRFNW0AAjUEk.jpgCR8kPxbWcAI6ljm.jpg

CR8kQK0WIAAyBEu.jpgCR8kP9PW0AEC_68.jpg

PHOTOPLAY september 1965 Beatles apparently in here as well $4

CR8VKMcXIAAdyYa.jpgCR8VKLQXAAA7Fy9.jpg

ART Photography October 1952 I don't know if this guy was a fan of The Who but he notes "Pictures of LiLi" on a sticker on the bag SOLD

$4

CR8VNltWIAE75ZI.jpgCR8VKD_WIAA-7MJ.jpgCR8VKKGWsAESZwa.jpg

DANCING DISCO by RANDY DEATS some of this price is due to weight, this groovy package is heavy man! $2

CR8VHDhWoAAXpSR.jpgCR8VG4WXAAELF1r.jpg

BOUNCER: Raising Cain sc light soiling on cover, corner dings

$1

CR8ZxUrWUAAE8Js.jpgCR8Z0oAWsAQxpKL.jpg

PSYCHOTRONIC VIDEO (1989+) SOLD

2-13 17-27, 30

24 issues total

These issues are in great condition. Most are bagged, some with boards, and the ones that were not bagged are in great condition as well. The lone exception is issue 11, for some reason there are multiple pages folded. But the others are solid condition with strong corners and some spine roll but nothing major in my opinion. $30 for the lot

CR8nZNCW0AAUG5e.jpgCR8oU3sWUAAYIoM.jpgCR8oU1pWIAIIG4U.jpgCR8nZjbWEAE7BsE.jpg

If they do not sell as a lot I will break up the issues but I would think if someone is interested they may want them all.

FILMFAX (1988+) These are all in very nice condition. No major tears (there may be light rips on edges of an issue or so), rippling or stains. There may be slight spine roll and spine stress/ticks. They are fairly uniform in condition.

TAKE THE 5 MAGAZINES IN THIS POST FOR $33 + S/H, NO THREAD CREDIT THOUGH

1 $12

CR839OQXAAA17-C.jpgCR839QSWcAAkxcO.jpg

2 $8

CR836-DWoAAInzw.jpgCR8364qWwAADtYq.jpg

3 $7

CR83657WEAE8xEF.jpgCR8365tWoAAAxtF.jpg

4 $9

CR833K4WUAA-jYa.jpgCR833GxWsAA5FaX.jpg

5 $7

CR833IkWcAAJJRh.jpgCR833CaWUAEgRBc.jpg

TAKE THE 5 MAGAZINES IN THIS POST FOR $33 + S/H, NO THREAD CREDIT THOUGH

PSYCHOTRONIC VIDEO (1989+)

2-13 17-27, 30

24 issues total

These issues are in great condition. Most are bagged, some with boards, and the ones that were not bagged are in great condition as well. The lone exception is issue 11, for some reason there are multiple pages folded. But the others are solid condition with strong corners and some spine roll but nothing major in my opinion. $30 for the lot

If they do not sell as a lot I will break up the issues but I would think if someone is interested they may want them all.

:takeit:

PSYCHOTRONIC VIDEO (1989+)

2-13 17-27, 30

24 issues total

:takeit:

^^ Thank you!

More Filmfax - These are all in very nice condition. No major tears (maybe light rips on edges of an issue or so), rippling or stains. The is slight spine roll and spine stress/ticks. They are fairly uniform in condition.

TAKE THE 4 MAGAZINES IN THIS POST FOR $25 + S/H, NO THREAD CREDIT THOUGH

6 $12

CR83zupWoAADiU_.jpgCR83zoSWoAE3QHc.jpg

7 $9

CR83zrNXIAAkFuC.jpgCR83zpCWwAExFQ3.jpg

11 $5

CR83x_8WsAAFsmj.jpgCR83yjMXIAAZA3W.jpg

12 $6 this may be the best condition early issue I have

CR83wNVXAAAAR6V.jpgCR83zLbWwAAgjpI.jpg

TAKE THE 4 MAGAZINES IN THIS POST FOR $25 + S/H, NO THREAD CREDIT THOUGH