• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE MATAWAN COLLECTION - closed! Thank you everyone!

137 posts in this topic

Flintstones 35 (1966) some water damage, staining and medium rippling but this book is 3 months older than I am and I also have some water damage, staining, and medium rippling. so what can you do? $1

TANK GIRL film adaptation (1995) great condition no scuffing or soiling $2

:takeit: Please add to my pile

Squee's Big Giant Book of Unspeakable Horrors Jhonen Vasquez $5

John Bolton 1989 Clive Barker related postcard set

Still sealed in the original plastic, mint baby!

$1.50

:takeit:

Thank you! I'm letting things roll, will PM invoice when thread closes unless you'd prefer otherwise

Arabian nights 8th print $4

Archie 56 $3

Mystery in space 46 $6

Golden age of comics 1982 $6

^^ Thank you once again!.

FEM FANTASTIQUE 3 light corner dings $12

^^ That is a rare one apparently. Good call! I'll add it to the pile, thank you kind sir!

Flintstones 35 (1966) some water damage, staining and medium rippling but this book is 3 months older than I am and I also have some water damage, staining, and medium rippling. so what can you do? $1

TANK GIRL film adaptation (1995) great condition no scuffing or soiling $2

:takeit: Please add to my pile

^^ Thanks again!

Not to JawBreaker or crassus, but one set of ROOK and one dupe set (last full Dune set) sold via PM.

Military Comics 6 1942 totally ripped in half up the bottom half of the book. Right up to his crotch. It is soooo old and sad. Pieces fluttered out of the bag when I looked it over. It is a shame but it is here so maybe it can be there next. $7

CSJ6EMsVAAAAk7u.jpg

Military Comics 6

1942 totally ripped in half up the bottom half of the book. Right up to his crotch. It is soooo old and sad. Pieces fluttered out of the bag when I looked it over. It is a shame but it is here so maybe it can be there next. $7

CSJ6EMsVAAAAk7u.jpg

^^ Thank You!

PRICE DROP! I went through pages 6-11 and dropped prices on everything I think.

Also, for the duplicate sets Blade Runner 1 and 2 are now $1.50.

The sets of Voltron 1-3 are $1.00. The 3 or 4 sets on VF or so condition are $2.25 each.

Superman 400 is $3.25; limit 10 per person.

Buckaroo Banzai Marvel Special Edition 33 is $2.25, limit 5 per person

I am embracing the quarter in an effort to keep moving this product.

a few new things as well

TEAM AMERICA DVD in original shrinkwrap $2

CSNawhNXIAAcloO.jpg

JEREMY BROOD sc 2nd print Richard Corben slight soiling VF will be VF/NM with cleaning (the next thing I want to learn)SOLD

$5

CSNawhUXIAEhdHp.jpg

DEN volume 1 first print original cover price $14.95 (1991) still in shrinkwrapped, the shrinkwrap was tearing so I tore it a bit more to remove this and make sure and yes, it is 1991 edition (not really from the Matawan collection, this was pruchased by me back in the day from Bud Plant but it goes so well with the Jeremy Brood) NM/NM+ $25

CSNawkXWEAAW3I_.jpg

THE BIG BOOK OF HELL HC large and in charge Matt Groening great condition NM $10

the DVD is shown just to show you the size of the book

CSNavh9WIAE9Eup.jpgCSNatg5WoAAGy-f.jpgCSNatrsWIAErVoM.jpg

The Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Magazine 32 (1977) wow this is a highly sought issue apparently $15 (cheap - I may Signature Series this with Rudy Nebres, Chris Claremont next month if it does not sell here!) some very lgith staining on the back

CRYP4XfUwAAm6j0.jpgCRYP4UJUkAEXwyW.jpg

Cover by Malcolm McNeill. Iron Fist illustrations by Rudy Nebres. Daughters of the Dragon, -script by Chris Claremont, art by Marshall Rogers; Theres a Kung Fu assassin terrorizing the streets of China Town, and its up to the Daughters of the Dragon to deliver justice!; Colleen Wing and Misty Knight are the dearest of friends, and the closest of allies; Will the Daughters be able to defend themselves, and the public, from this Kung Fu menace? Serafim Karalexis interview by David Anthony Kraft. The Tiger-Sons Must Die!, -script by Bill Mantlo, pencils by Joe Staton, inks by Sonny Trinidad (inks) and Michele Brand (tones). 68 pgs., full color. $1.00. Cover price $1.00.[/size]

if still available :takeit:

The Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Magazine 32 (1977) wow this is a highly sought issue apparently

$15 (cheap - I may Signature Series this with Rudy Nebres, Chris Claremont next month if it does not sell here!) some very lgith staining on the back

CRYP4XfUwAAm6j0.jpgCRYP4UJUkAEXwyW.jpg

Cover by Malcolm McNeill. Iron Fist illustrations by Rudy Nebres. Daughters of the Dragon, -script by Chris Claremont, art by Marshall Rogers; Theres a Kung Fu assassin terrorizing the streets of China Town, and its up to the Daughters of the Dragon to deliver justice!; Colleen Wing and Misty Knight are the dearest of friends, and the closest of allies; Will the Daughters be able to defend themselves, and the public, from this Kung Fu menace? Serafim Karalexis interview by David Anthony Kraft. The Tiger-Sons Must Die!, -script by Bill Mantlo, pencils by Joe Staton, inks by Sonny Trinidad (inks) and Michele Brand (tones). 68 pgs., full color. $1.00. Cover price $1.00.[/size]

if still available :takeit:

yep, you got it. ^^ Thank you.

I will PM all buyers tonight and let you know where you stand and alert you to any credits you may have. I have tons of comics to sell, but not here and not now. I will not be adding more stuff to this thread, it has slowed down and should be put out to pasture now.

Thread will close around 7 am EST Thursday morning and all items will remain 33% off listed prices until that time. (That set of The Maxx is now a hair under $20!) Go get'em please!

Will Eisner The Spirit sections and the Fawcett Companion have sold via PM.

I think there are great deals to be had with 33% off on the MAD, Vampirella, Eerie.and The Maxx comics especially. But in any event, thank you one and all.

WARNING: This thread will self-destruct in 24 hours. WARNING

I'm not sure where I am with the thread discounts or whatnot, but you can add these at 33% off :)

Eerie __

34 (1971) spine roll and some staining on back, small tear on back near spine $2

37 (1972) This one and 89 were in a different box. Bagged and boarded in much better condition than most of the others. Top right corner creases, back cover top edge small tear, light soiling $6

57 (1974) light spine roll, some edge pushes/dings $2

76 copy B spine wear but no tears to cover, some creasing as well Nice and straight though, no rippling $1

80 copy A very very nice copy $4

135 rippling on top, some staining on back cover $1

_____

NIGHTMARE 2 (1972) no major issues, nice copy I couldn't find much on this issue (Volume 1 issue 2) $4

Superman 400 (a reader)

MR. Magazine September 1969 light browning, scuffing - cover detached at bottom edge about 0.75 inch or so $3

ART Photography October 1952 I don't know if this guy was a fan of The Who but he notes "Pictures of LiLi" on a sticker on the bag $4

KID COLT OUTLAW 110 (May 1963) $8

JEREMY BROOD sc 2nd print Richard Corben slight soiling VF will be VF/NM with cleaning

:takeit: per PM

Thank you, Mr Bird! :)

Okay, just walked in the door. I will catch up soon enough but first things first!

^^ Thank you!

I'm not sure where I am with the thread discounts or whatnot, but you can add these at 33% off :)

Eerie __

34 (1971) spine roll and some staining on back, small tear on back near spine $2

37 (1972) This one and 89 were in a different box. Bagged and boarded in much better condition than most of the others. Top right corner creases, back cover top edge small tear, light soiling $6

57 (1974) light spine roll, some edge pushes/dings $2

76 copy B spine wear but no tears to cover, some creasing as well Nice and straight though, no rippling $1

80 copy A very very nice copy $4

135 rippling on top, some staining on back cover $1

_____

NIGHTMARE 2 (1972) no major issues, nice copy I couldn't find much on this issue (Volume 1 issue 2) $4

Superman 400 (a reader)

MR. Magazine September 1969 light browning, scuffing - cover detached at bottom edge about 0.75 inch or so $3

ART Photography October 1952 I don't know if this guy was a fan of The Who but he notes "Pictures of LiLi" on a sticker on the bag $4

KID COLT OUTLAW 110 (May 1963) $8

re: thread credit - we'll figure it out. Thank you once again for the buys!

THREAD CLOSED - PLEASE PM ANY INTEREST