• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze-Modern ongoing sale Final discounts and last recap. Thread closes Wed.

177 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Selling off a few long boxes of Marvel books over the next few weeks. A few listings per day until they are all listed. Probably have some DC dupes towards the end.

U.S. Shipping:

Shipping for 1-5 comics is 6.00

Shipping for 5 to infinity is 12.00

Shipping for slabs is 12.00

This is an addition to the shipping...greggy is exempt since he came in before I thought about it:

I will ship to Canada and u.s. Only. Shipping to Canada will be exact shipping...I.e. It costs you what it costs me.

As usual, if I overcharge for shipping, I will refund the difference.

:takeit: In thread rules the day.

Returns are accepted if returned in 7 days.

Offers welcome(especially after the book has sat for a day), just throw me a PM.

I will be in and out of the house for the next couple days so will answer PM's ASAP.

Thanks, John

Not many people use that word disparagingly any more, even if in a joke.

Not that it was used correctly to begin with, when it was started to be used in the common sense in which is used now.

It is interesting to see the considerations that Anthony Burgess (author of "A Clockwork Orange") makes about the obfuscation of its original meaning in his essay/novel "1985".