• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams Appreciation Thread!

66 posts in this topic

If you ever want to sell those Tomahawks, PM me!!

Get in line!! mad.gif

Actually, I'm looking for high grade copies of 117, 121, and 128...have plenty of good stuff for trade or will purchase outright, anyone have copies available?? confused-smiley-013.gif

tom119.jpg

Is that your 116 slabbed Q copy or a new HG copy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It seems like that book just doesn't exist in High grades confused-smiley-013.gif

It's the slabbed Q copy...it's just impossible in high grade. I just checked the census, and between the two of us we probably own half the slabbed Adams Tomahawks!! This is still the only slabbed 116, and there are no more than 2 of any of the other Adams issues (and many don't have any in the census). Oh well, I guess there's not enough demand ($) for people to bother getting them slabbed (not that they're around raw either though).

893whatthe.gif How come I've never seen that cover before? Must have been well under the radar, before Unexpected became recognized as a bona-fide Bronze Horror title.

Nice books, as always!

893whatthe.gif How come I've never seen that cover before? Must have been well under the radar, before Unexpected became recognized as a bona-fide Bronze Horror title.

Nice books, as always!

It's actually the last issue of "Tales of the Unexpected", before the title change to "The Unexpected". I don't really think it should be considered a horror book, so that's why it probably never showed up in the official horror thread. However, being as this is the Neal Adams thread, it fits perfectly!