• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams Appreciation Thread!

66 posts in this topic

Nearmint, those are some great books you have there. I've bought some of them recently myself as not too long ago I decided that I wanted to find and buy most of the Bronze Wrightson and Adams covers. I saw many copies of that Detective #410 issue recently at Wondercon, many of them quite nice, but I didn't buy one because I just couldn't get over that seal/human hybrid. Something just doesn't seem right about that. So I passed. Certainly purchased alot of others though. Great stuff.

saw many copies of that Detective #410 issue recently at Wondercon, many of them quite nice, but I didn't buy one because I just couldn't get over that seal/human hybrid. Something just doesn't seem right about that. So I passed.

27_laughing.gif I agree. That is my least favorite Adams cover. It creeps me out, and not in a good way.

I can't recommend this mag enough for the Adams enthusiast, or any comic book fan really. My all-time favorite CBM issue...published during the Golden Age of that mag!

cbm40.jpg

Ok then, I'll post some more trade-available Adams books, but here's my Adams want list, anyone? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Looking for NM- or better...

All Star Western 2, 3, 4, 5

Challengers of the Unknown 67, 70, 72, 74

House of Mystery 175, 179, 183, 186, 187, 189, 191, 251-254

House of Secrets 81, 84

Phantom Stranger 3, 4, 9, 10

Tomahawk 117, 121, 128

Unexpected 112, 121, 124

Witching Hour 8

X-men 65, 66