• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate fairyland Image Comics

15 posts in this topic

Bought 2 copies of this, pre-bagged at the shop due to the content...got home to find the centerfolda detatched at the top staple in both copies. Anyone else see this, or is this a fluke?

Liked the book though. I've never been a big SY fan but I was entertained by the first issue. Funny premise.

I mentioned it in the Hot Modern Ebay thread. No one seemed interested. (shrug)

I bought both covers and read it on Wed. It's definitely a lot of fun. I enjoyed it.

*And I haven't heard of any centerfold issues. Mine were intact. I will say that my LCS had them flying out the door. Lot's of buzz about it.

I got about halfway through reading it and my centerfold was only attached at 1 staple. Between this and the torn pages on my copy of Paper Girls, Image's quality control has sucked balls this month

I got about halfway through reading it and my centerfold was only attached at 1 staple. Between this and the torn pages on my copy of Paper Girls, Image's quality control has sucked balls this month

hm So I'm not the only one who saw this problem with the centerfold. Sorry that happened to you too. I would never think to inspect the interior of shelf books before I buy, but with Images QC lately I might have to lol

Bought 2 copies of this, pre-bagged at the shop due to the content...got home to find the centerfolda detatched at the top staple in both copies. Anyone else see this, or is this a fluke?

Liked the book though. I've never been a big SY fan but I was entertained by the first issue. Funny premise.

Was it detached or simply not stapled (i.e. no staple holes)? If the latter, an undamaged centerfold might have some collectibility

Great signing today by Skottie Young at Third Eye Comics in Annapolis, Maryland to promote his Image title - I Hate Fairyland.

Skottie was super friendly. He signed for three hours and had his pic taken with many fans.

If you are ever in Baltimore or DC, it is worth the trip to Third Eye. Great shop!

22444288625_060dcce509_b.jpg

Great signing today by Skottie Young at Third Eye Comics in Annapolis, Maryland to promote his Image title - I Hate Fairyland.

Skottie was super friendly. He signed for three hours and had his pic taken with many fans.

If you are ever in Baltimore or DC, it is worth the trip to Third Eye. Great shop!

22444288625_060dcce509_b.jpg

How busy was that signing? I live about 25 minutes from there and was originally supposed to go, but something came up.