• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black mask space riders

16 posts in this topic

well, it obviously all depends on the price. But I am often shocked at the prices artists are asking for books that are not established in the market.

But generally, financially there are better ways to invest than comic art. It is fun, but that comes at a cost as you would likely make more money in the financial markets, but almost definitely there is much less risk as well.

I dunno looks pretty cool to me, $375 seems fair especially since it's so large. But I'm very comfortable handicapping $375 (and also spending it), if you are not or think you'd need that money for something "important" in the next two years...probably don't do it.

So you think it is a good price then or do I detect sarcasm lol

Pic below sorry for being a fool ;-)

Definitely sarcasm.

There are only two guys that I'd buy something from sight-unseen. This guy isn't one of them.

However if I'm spending your money I'm a bit more liberal with my decisions.

The DPS is nice. If it's "$375 nice" I'll leave that up to you.

Yeah for sure was stupid of me not to put the pic up straight away. Lesson learned on that one :-)

Wel I have paid up and it will be with me soon. Very new to buying comic art and this is my favourite piece so far

Thanks to all for thoughts/advice etc

Matt