• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royals Win game 1!! Some books until I pass out, which could be soon.

185 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm done for tonight. Will continue tomorrow night during game 2.

Come on back kids!!! Got some good stuff!

Game 2 of what?

Sigh.

KC Royals/Toronto ALCS.

It's baseball. You wouldn't understand being in Oregon.

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

Not as gay as the My Love books coming tomorrow. Rarely seen and priced to keep! <3

Game 2 of what?

Sigh.

KC Royals/Toronto ALCS.

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

Not as gay as the My Love books coming tomorrow. Rarely seen and priced to keep! <3

I'm interested, but I have a shuffleboard tournament at 1 pm pst tomorrow - don't make this difficult :sumo:

Game 2 of what?

Sigh.

KC Royals/Toronto ALCS.

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

I'm interested, but I have a shuffleboard tournament at 1 pm pst tomorrow - don't make this difficult :sumo:

Oh, good point. I just realized the game is at 3 central. No, this sale will continue tomorrow evening after the game. So grab your cane and your grammy and shuffleboard to your hearts content. Have dinner at a buffet at 5PM with the blue hairs and come back! I'll wait for you.

Game 2 of what?

Sigh.

KC Royals/Toronto ALCS.

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

Oh, good point. I just realized the game is at 3 central. No, this sale will continue tomorrow evening after the game. So grab your cane and your grammy and shuffleboard to your hearts content. Have dinner at a buffet at 5PM with the blue hairs and come back! I'll wait for you.
You sit with these "athletes" on their cooler of beer in the dugout, and smoke cigs, until the game is over. Maybe they'll cycle you in. Yeah, MLB - right up there with professional bowling.

Iron Man Annual 3 7.0 3.00

I've said this before....this is one of the best bronze age comics produced. The late, great Steve Gerber at his crazy peak. I've read this like 10 times. It's brilliant. Also if you know me, I'm a sucker for Buckler art.

Buy it. Maybe not from me, but go to ur LCS and buy it and read it.

img022.jpg

:takeit: if still available.

Hopefully I will have something other to add later on…

Game 2 of what?

Sigh.

KC Royals/Toronto ALCS.

Baseball you say? :sick:

A public service notice to all the noobs. John's cd4ever sales threads used to be the sales threads to end all sales thread. They were a magnificent blend of comics, vodka, music and empty chatter. I remember when the page count on John's threads used to surpass the number of fingers I have on my hands. Sometimes toes too. That was before any comics were offered for sale.

The fact that this thread is only 2 pages long is an indictment of the quality level that this chat forum has stooped to. Either that or John's liver has left the building and he processes alcohol like a 15 year-old again.

Regardless of the lightweight's efforts, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for passing on such a magnificent opportunity to waste time and money. When Khan takes over, the zombie apocalypse reigns supreme, Dr. Doom rules the world on Norrin Radd's surf board or whatever religion you follow, the only thing that will truly be remembered are the cd4ever sales threads that used to be the foundation of this chat forum.

Oh yeah, and McCartney was almost a has been in the late 1980's when I saw him. :gossip:

But I digress...you young'ins need to pick up the torch or forever go away.

I'd be ashamed if I was you guys. :grin:

<drops the mic and walks away>

Ain't that the truth?

Some of those threads may have been a bit NSFW, but always comical as heck - such as when the term ' jar' became perfectly acceptable terminology

Or

"I'll be back in a minute." Two hours later after breaking your mouse button clicking refresh and chatting with the riff raff you decide to go to bed because its like 2am. You wake up the next morning to find out that you missed ALL. OF. THE. BOOKS.All of them.

Still had a blast, though.

Ain't that the truth?

Some of those threads may have been a bit NSFW, but always comical as heck - such as when the term ' jar' became perfectly acceptable terminology

Or

"I'll be back in a minute." Two hours later after breaking your mouse button clicking refresh and chatting with the riff raff you decide to go to bed because its like 2am. You wake up the next morning to find out that you missed ALL. OF. THE. BOOKS.All of them.

Still had a blast, though.

Living on the west coast was a plus. The good books would be posted at 1a.m. My time. :cloud9:

Most were asleep.

That was the best. You could tell how John was progressing by his online syntax! lol

That and the deals got better as the night went on.... :cloud9:

A public service notice to all the noobs. John's cd4ever sales threads used to be the sales threads to end all sales thread. They were a magnificent blend of comics, vodka, music and empty chatter. I remember when the page count on John's threads used to surpass the number of fingers I have on my hands. Sometimes toes too. That was before any comics were offered for sale.

The fact that this thread is only 2 pages long is an indictment of the quality level that this chat forum has stooped to. Either that or John's liver has left the building and he processes alcohol like a 15 year-old again.

Regardless of the lightweight's efforts, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for passing on such a magnificent opportunity to waste time and money. When Khan takes over, the zombie apocalypse reigns supreme, Dr. Doom rules the world on Norrin Radd's surf board or whatever religion you follow, the only thing that will truly be remembered are the cd4ever sales threads that used to be the foundation of this chat forum.

Oh yeah, and McCartney was almost a has been in the late 1980's when I saw him. :gossip:

But I digress...you young'ins need to pick up the torch or forever go away.

I'd be ashamed if I was you guys. :grin:

<drops the mic and walks away>

Thanks Roy for the kind words. Yes, those were amazing days. A ton of those people just aren't around here anymore. Also a lot of the blame goes to the fact that my books just aren't that interesting anymore. Back in the day, I would blast thru long runs of ASM or Bats and some keys...I just don't have that kind of inventory anymore.

Anyway......Thanks everyone for the additional sales. I'm going to take some time to update the thread and get my notes in order. Not a whole lot left to post but a bit.

The 2 Stories of Romance sold via PM.

Still available from last night:

Marvel team Up 62 9.0 2.00

WBN 13 5.5

WBN 12 6.0

WBN 11 6.0

WBN 9 6.5

WBN 8 5.0 - Heavy indentations BC

WBN 7 5.0 = Heavy indentation bc

Lot Of 6 20.00

Uncanny Tales 3 7.0 3.00

A Date With Judy 37 5.0 = Moisture wrinkling 7.00