• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 - 9.9 maybe 10.0?

20 posts in this topic

Judging the differences between 9.8, 9.9 and 10 in hand is difficult enough, and it's debatable whether there is a legitimate difference at all. From a scan? Unpossible!

It certainly looks nice enough to warrant slabbing for resale.

finger prints and interior issues invisible to a scan, looks like a good 9.8 candidate. Never know about 9.9/10.

What's going on top right, with the slight lightening of the tip of the corner, just the scan?

Looks to be at least a 9.6, good shot at 9.8. Zero shot at 9.9 or above as I can see tiny spine ticks on the back cover.

☝?️ This. Based on about 25 9.8's submitted, this looks like a likely 9.8 from what I can see. You just never know unless the book is in hand.

Looks to be at least a 9.6, good shot at 9.8. Zero shot at 9.9 or above as I can see tiny spine ticks on the back cover.

+1 I see several ticks and what looks to be a very very small corner bend in the upper right hand corner. It could just be the scan.