• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEFLATEcon (Now take 20% off whats left til 8:30 PM)

487 posts in this topic

DEFLATEcon works like this. On tonight the New England Patriots meet the Indianapolis Colts for the first time since last years play-offs. Its been known that the Colts were the team to bring to light the whole thing about under inflated balls etc. Brady and the Patriots have gotten over it and put it past them.....Oh really? Around here the talk at the coffee shop is all about pay back, revenge and running up the score board on the Colts. I'm sure the Colts will play their best ball yet, so I expect a hell of a game (kick off is at 8:30 pm EST) Vegas has the Patriots favored by 7 give or take.

I will begin posting books on Sunday morning approx. 10 am EST, hopefully at a rapid clip and many of them. The books will be various titles of Marvel and DC as well as Indy (no pun intended) Age of books will be from 1975 thru present day. All priced aggressively to sell, but wait....

THE DEFLATED DISCOUNT will be like this. Claim a book in the thread prior to 8:30 pm EST just as you would in any other thread using the :takeit: or the words "take it" will be accepted. (Please be certain to identify the book you are claiming to avoid mix ups on who is the owner.) That is the price you are expected to pay, however, depending on the final score of the Pat's vs Colts game, this is how you can get the book for even less, automatically. If the pats win by 7 you get 7% off your total purchases. Pats win by 10, 20, or 30 you'd be getting 10%, 20% or 30% off your purchase price. If the Patriots win 50 to 0, then yes, you'd get 50% off. Now this discount rule ends at 8:30 pm EST (kick off). You can still buy books at the regularly posted prices after kick off, but you will not qualify for the deflated discount. If by some chance the Patriots lose, you do not pay extra, just the original price you claimed the book for.

So buy them up and hope the Pats win big. Any Questions.

Shipping is simple. A flat fee of $5 for US residents and $10 for international buyers. No probation or hos listers can buy my books. Paypal is the best form of payment. Returns are no questions asked. You get 14 days after receiving to decide.

All books are individually full backed and in Mylite2s. No books have been pressed, but the majority certainly could use a press.

I will send invoices through PM. I pack very well and ship quick.