• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Leguizamo's Comic art bathroom

5 posts in this topic

I never saw the episode but a friend of mine told me about John Leguizamo's bathroom on season 5 of MTVs cribs. Cursory search on google came up with no images. Does anyone have images of it? If not has anyone seen it? What art is up there? Looking for some inspiration for son's play area and want to use a box or two of poor condition readers that are just taking up much needed NYC space. I know this is a long shot, but in the short time I have been on these boards I have gathered so much information.

Thanks.

Wasn't sure where to post this, so if its the wrong place take a deep breath and direct me to where it would be proper.

According to the Internet, he bought them here.

OK the artist that makes those collages just wrote me that John Leguizamo did not buy his collages. He told me John Leguizamo used actual complete books on his walls? Now I am intrigued. I would love to put my readers to use in a creative way like this. Cant find a thing except that it was in the 5th season of MTV Cribs.