• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bats 49... Why so tough to find?

23 posts in this topic

It took me many years to finally add a high grade Batman 49 to my Joker covers! After passing on the previous asking price, on what I thought was a strong asking price, I was glad that I had another chance to get my hands on the Cape Cod copy! After the very strong price that another CGC 8.5 copy got on Comicconnect, to my chagrin I had to pony up a lot more for the Cape Cod copy than I could have gotten it for earlier! EJR

That was my copy. :hi:

t!

It took me many years to finally add a high grade Batman 49 to my Joker covers! After passing on the previous asking price, on what I thought was a strong asking price, I was glad that I had another chance to get my hands on the Cape Cod copy! After the very strong price that another CGC 8.5 copy got on Comicconnect, to my chagrin I had to pony up a lot more for the Cape Cod copy than I could have gotten it for earlier! EJR

That was my copy. :hi:

Yes Jeff I knew that the Cape Cod copy was your copy and that you consigned it to Metro and for awhile it was lost when it was misdelivered on its way to Metro. Glad it showed up and now I am enjoying it! Thanks for parting with it, hope you'll do the same someday with your Tec 71! You had some great Jokers covers on your website. I should have bought them from your website! EJR