• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED -- Thanks to everyone!

542 posts in this topic

Love that Electro story… It has been among the earliest ones I have read as a kid and the conclusion is a true surprise, and pretty moving. Would buy a lot more, but I must first sort out all that I have bought in the last 1-2 years… lol:P

I have never read it, I was just interested in reading the story after seeing the cover art just now for the first time in this post on the thread...looks like I have one fun read ahead of me

:thumbsup:

Love that Electro story… It has been among the earliest ones I have read as a kid and the conclusion is a true surprise, and pretty moving. Would buy a lot more, but I must first sort out all that I have bought in the last 1-2 years… lol:P

I have never read it, I was just interested in reading the story after seeing the cover art just now for the first time in this post on the thread...looks like I have one fun read ahead of me

:thumbsup:

The ending is quite a twist, and somewhat dramatic, although we know Electro managed to make it… ;)