• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Shipping: ComicSupply.com and Win COMICS for a YEAR Contest!!!

11 posts in this topic

so, when I go to the page where it indicates the shipping method, it doesn't look like it has taken off any shipping cost for the mylars. (I'm assuming full-backs have shipping charges). Where do I get this verification?

The archives weigh in at around 2 some pounds. So, basically its just deducting the 2 pounds from the weights. If you order just archives, you pay no shipping. If you order boards with it, it will calucate some shipping.

Let me know.

The archives weigh in at around 2 some pounds. So, basically its just deducting the 2 pounds from the weights. If you order just archives, you pay no shipping. If you order boards with it, it will calucate some shipping.

Let me know.

Great. Now, if I order 1,000 archives--there was an offer for two microchamber paper 100 packs. Is this "automagically" handled or will it show up on my invoice before I pay? Again, looking for a paper trail.