• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hair in my CGC holders!!!!!

73 posts in this topic

I have the same problem!

I have around 3 books that has hair scattered inside the case, one even has a HUGE dirty fingerprint on the inside of the case, its really an eyesore..... I think CGC should re-do the cases for free also! mad.gif

What about "typo's" on the label?

No big deal, but it seems to me that CGC needs to run their labels through a spellcheck.

"Origin an FIST appearance of spiderman."

"Date stamp ITERIOR cover."

"First appearance of the GEEN GOBIN " confused.gif

Etc...

And I can fully relate to problems with the interior well .

I recently resubmitted a Mid Grade AF15 because the holder was really scratched up. Turns out the well has a tremendous amount of "smudging" as well.

No biggy in person, but the scan for resale makes the book lookes streaked.

Is the inner well only replaced if the book is recertified?

Best Regards

M

I never noticed hair in my cgc case, but I remember receiving a slabbed Byrne X-men book bubble wrapped with tape etc & ALL OF THE TAPE HAD PUBIC HAIR ON IT shocked.gif NOW THAT IS GROSS! smirk.gif Either the guy is from Boy Meets World or he is just plain sick tongue.gif I had to wear gloves to unpackage the thing frown.gif