• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed Silver Age keys Iron Man & Others

19 posts in this topic

I really hope he makes that distinction clear as I take as an attack on me since I was the one who made the iron man deal with Ray.

I know I only have a handful of posts, but for what is worth I also made a recent deal with storypapers and I also conduct business on ebay under the same username since 1998.

Hopefully this will be cleared up very shortly as I am not looking to disappear anytime soon!!

I really hope he makes that distinction clear as I take as an attack on me since I was the one who made the iron man deal with Ray.

I know I only have a handful of posts, but for what is worth I also made a recent deal with storypapers and I also conduct business on ebay under the same username since 1998.

Hopefully this will be cleared up very shortly as I am not looking to disappear anytime soon!!

You need not worry. There's a warning thread about the other guy I mentioned.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8939153&fpart=1