• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Damn Sea Monkeys

42 posts in this topic

The movie was horrible. I had to watch it to see what the movie was about. lol the girl with 4 boobs it not in for very long. The painting is the best thing the movie has going for it.

Was bidding on a Bob Larkin painting on eBay that was going dirt cheap. I have been wanting a decent example of his work. When My Daughter dumped her Sea Monkeys on my computer. By the time the dust cleared I lost the auction.

Okay Rant over

But . . . but, they look so innocent! :o

seamonkeys_all_pic1.jpg

Was bidding on a Bob Larkin painting on eBay that was going dirt cheap. I have been wanting a decent example of his work. When My Daughter dumped her Sea Monkeys on my computer. By the time the dust cleared I lost the auction.

Okay Rant over

But . . . but, they look so innocent! :o

seamonkeys_all_pic1.jpg

They look like those fleash colored aliens from "Mac & Me". :sick:

Okay Rant over

Sorry to hear this Brian. I'm assuming this was your youngest that did this. I'm guessing the sea monkeys didn't make it out of the incident alive!

Your daughter murders an entire colony of Sea Monkeys and your reaction is to feel pity for yourself? I hope she doesn't have a kitten.

They might not be dead.

Perhaps they crawled off the computer into a nearby dumpster.

Your daughter murders an entire colony of Sea Monkeys and your reaction is to feel pity for yourself? I hope she doesn't have a kitten.

They might not be dead.

Perhaps they crawled off the computer into a nearby dumpster.

Filled with rain water. hm

Aren't they just brine shrimp?

Yep just Brine shrimp.

The brine/ salt water literally kills a computer once it hits the motherboard. I thought i would need a new computer, but after 2 hrs of dismantling and removing the crystallization with alcohol. I got it working again.

You forgot the first rule of ebay bidding. And you paid the price.

Yes, those who try to "Snipe" have to assume the risk of a flawed system, so can't really complain much as their 11th hour attempt to sneak in bids fail, it's not as if it were not within their control to bid earlier and bid higher to make best efforts/attempts to win instead of bargain hunting.