• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My JIM and THOR Collection 35% off any book priced $19 or less 20% off rest

151 posts in this topic

Thanks so much for all of the purchases so far. I'd love to put a few less on eBay;) so...I'm going to do a bigger discount than I would normally.

TAKE 15% 20% off any book priced $20 or more, 25% 35 %off any book priced $$19.00 or lessf :news:

Thread closes 10/31 at Midnight, 35% discount ends at 8pm..

I'm selling my Thor collection. I've been slowly selling my SA and BA books, mainly because I collect more GA now, and since I have always concentrated on DCs, I've been selling the Marvels first.

I'm going to start tonight with the JIM's, hopefully, I'll have the Mighty Thors finished by tomorrow or Wednesday.

The Journey into Mystery books are lower grade. The Mighty Thors are mid grade. Many of those, belonged to a friend who bought them off the rack. I purchased them years ago from him.

To the best of my knowledge none of these books have been pressed except for the one slabbed book, that was pressed by JoeyPost.

I've taken pictures (in addition to the scans) of the books that are $20 or more. If you need an inside picture of one of the others, just ask.

There are about 80 books.

I accept Paypal, checks or MO's, and I might be convinced to accept gold or diamond jewelry (I think I'm kidding, but you could ask;)

First posted :takeit: wins, whether in the thread or by PM.

Shipping choices, US shipping, up to 4 raw books in a flat rate envelope with strong boards. The lower grade books will do fine in those. $5.00

Regional box A, $7 for the east coast, $9 for the west coast, up to 12 books. If you are in the middle, it's $8.

For more than 12 books (US) I'll use a medium flat rate box at less than my cost $10.00. That's my cap on shipping, if you buy more but you are under $150, shipping is no more than $10 (in the US)

US shipping is included on the slab so you buy the slab and if you win anything else, it will be shipped free .

If you are in the US and spend more than $150 shipping is free.

For out of the US, I will gladly sell to you for exact shipping. I'll deduct $15 for a slabbed book and $15 if you spend more than $150.

Please note, I pack very carefully, and we have a smoke free home.

I have private insurance, so that is included with each purchase, along with tracking.

Returns. You can return anything for any reason (even slabs) as long as you notify me within 7 days of receipt and return the item the same way it was sent within 14 days. If I made an error in the description, I'll pay for return shipping.

The following is in reference to restoration only. If you disagree with a grade, that has to be pointed out within those first 7 days.

If you want to send a book to CGC for a restoration check, let me know at the time of purchase, I'm fine with that (anyone can make a mistake) , but there are time limits. I will refund any book that I have not described as restored, that comes back restored, but you must return it to me within 6 months.

If you think you need longer than that, please let me know at the time of purchase how long you think you will need and we must come to a written agreement.

If a book that I describe as unrestored comes back restored, I will refund up to $25 in grading fees unless we come to another agreement before purchase. I will not accept returns if you send a book to another company.

I also will not accept returns nor pay for pressing fees,( if you want to have it pressed before slabbing) unless you tell me before purchasing and we come to an agreement.

Sorry this is so long, too many variables, I'm sure I forgot something;)

BTW, I have to stop at 9, to watch Supergirl, lol;) so I will continue tomorrow night

Not to confuse anyone, all the books are scanned, just not all have extra pictures. If you click on the thumbnails, they will expand. .

Sold to SKOW

First book

Journey into Mystery Thor

#85 First Loki,3rd Thor 1st Loki 1st Heimdall 1st Odin Incomplete. Piece off right side of a page in the first story :sorry:, hole punch upper left, small piece of tape on cover.

Nice pages.Overstreet Good is $207 bin is $65.

jim%2085_0001.jpg

jim%2085_0002.jpg

th_20151026_112451.jpgth_20151026_112431.jpgth_20151026_112420.jpg

BTW, I have to stop at 9, to watch Supergirl, lol;) so I will continue tomorrow night

Not to confuse anyone, all the books are scanned, just not all have extra pictures. If you click on the thumbnails, they will expand. .

First book

#85 First Loki,3rd Thor 1st Loki 1st Heimdall 1st Odin Incomplete. Piece off right side of a page in the first story :sorry:, hole punch upper left, small piece of tape on cover.

jim%2085_0001.jpg

jim%2085_0002.jpg

th_20151026_112451.jpgth_20151026_112431.jpgth_20151026_112420.jpg

:takeit: Thanks Shar, been looking for a lower grade copy! :banana:

v

First book

jim%2085_0001.jpg

jim%2085_0002.jpg

:takeit: Thanks Shar, been looking for a lower grade copy! :banana:

Thanks so much, Matt! and your books arrived, thank you! I have not opened them yet...I've been scanning, lol:) Glad it's going to a good home.