• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply:

1) First :takeit: in thread or PM gets the book (will use time stamps if I have to)

2) Payment can be made via Paypal (add 3% for fees) or personal check/money order (will have to wait for payment to clear before shipping).

3) Shipping and insurance will be on me to anywhere in the continental US (Sorry Canada/International buyers, but this comic is only available to be be shipped within the US).

4) If you are unhappy with your purchase, you have a 14 day money back guarantee. Buyer pays return shipping and book must be returned in its original condition of course.

5) If you're in the HOS or Probation list, please move along.

And now what you've all been waiting for:

This book has been tempting me for days.

I started to organize and scan my collection for liquidation about a week ago so I can fund the purchase of a TMNT #1 in just about the same grade you are selling. I wish I was farther along in the process.

Good luck with the sale of an awesome book!

This book has been tempting me for days.

I started to organize and scan my collection for liquidation about a week ago so I can fund the purchase of a TMNT #1 in just about the same grade you are selling. I wish I was farther along in the process.

Good luck with the sale of an awesome book!

Seller is offering timed payments....... :baiting: