• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk Raw Issue Lot For Sale

19 posts in this topic

All of these issues are VFish (VF- to VF+) and can be delivered to your door (within US) for $30. That's less than $2 an issue!

PM me if interested.

Hulk 201, 202, 205, 207, 212, 214, 216, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 229, 230, 231, 257

87969134.jpg

Now, I haven't been on here that long, but it seems everyone makes fun or hates Greggy? What gives? Is he that bad, or doesn't he shower?

no, I don't hate greggy. But he can't poke and not expect to get poked back. poke2.gif

Now, I haven't been on here that long, but it seems everyone makes fun or hates Greggy? What gives? Is he that bad, or doesn't he shower?

No, Greggy's alright by me,.....except that I TOLD HIM I now own the copright© to all emoticons,.....and yet HE CONTINUES to use the emoticons without giving me my © !!!!

My lawyer will be contacting him soon! sumo.gif©

screwy.gif©

Stop hating on other ppl's marketplace books you [#@$%!!!] tool. These guys have families to feed. mad.gif©

Copyright added. devil.gif©

sumo.gif

no, I don't hate greggy. But he can't poke and not expect to get poked back. poke2.gif

blush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif I didn't know he was into "poking" poke2.gif

blush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif I didn't know he was into "poking" poke2.gif

CPA wannabe! poke2.gif

Bah, Where's that list of horror CGC books you got left Sterling...whats that url again?

Your going to need to sell some books after your Vault auctions end tommorrow tongue.gif