• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Secrets #88 7.5

16 posts in this topic

Wow, thats a nice #8

Just kidding smile.gif

It's a common defect for this book. I've only seen one copy so far that did not have this problem.

What?!?! I've seen 2-3 in the Infinite Horror thread. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I stand corrected then. But getting one both in high grade with the right cut....

I don't think I have ever seen a copy of that issue cut right. Mine certainly isn't...

I'm thinking that the design of the cover allows for the margin of error to be more problematic, more than the cut.

Yeah, it's clear that the cover would have to be perfectly centered or miswrapped to the back for the full number and cents sign to show up.

Wow, thats a nice #8

Just kidding smile.gif

It's a common defect for this book. I've only seen one copy so far that did not have this problem.

I stand corrected then. But getting one both in high grade with the right cut....

If you offer enough $$$ they will come out of the woodwork. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The layout of the cover makes the right edge look "off" even if it's centered perfectly. This is my personal copy and it's centered properly.

742451-HOS88.JPG

742451-HOS88.JPG.1f68688d46fcfe263f56ef9ff5947f82.JPG

Here's another copy that I sold. It's looks better centered but due to the layout, it is actually slightly miswrapped to the back.

742454-HOS88Front.jpg

742454-HOS88Back.jpg

742454-HOS88Back.jpg.434fe6316f5910366d5624065abc4ada.jpg

Wow, thats a nice #8

Just kidding smile.gif

thumbsup2.gif

hos88_mine.jpg