• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New website for Christian Slade!

13 posts in this topic

Hey boardies!

I love this place. To people who have never visited this place, I describe it as a 24 hours a day comic book convention. You could buy stuff, sell stuff, read, learn, discuss, and best of all, make new friends who share similar passions as you do....mainly comics!

I am the creator of the graphic novel series Korgi published by Top Shelf Productions. I am also an illustrator and an artist who produces a variety of other paintings, drawings, and stories, some for publication and some just for myself.

So I have finally built a new website. :) The bare bones are there now though, but I plan on expanding and adding to it as time goes on (podcast, more articles, etc..). I am very interested in what you think about it and any and all feedback is appreciated, whether positive or constructive.

Heres the LINK: http://www.christianslade.com

Thanks for stopping by and reading.

Corgis and Comics!!

-Christian

needs jedi fighters with light sabers somewhere but all in all looks good.

Hey boardies!

I love this place. To people who have never visited this place, I describe it as a 24 hours a day comic book convention. You could buy stuff, sell stuff, read, learn, discuss, and best of all, make new friends who share similar passions as you do....mainly comics!

I am the creator of the graphic novel series Korgi published by Top Shelf Productions. I am also an illustrator and an artist who produces a variety of other paintings, drawings, and stories, some for publication and some just for myself.

So I have finally built a new website. :) The bare bones are there now though, but I plan on expanding and adding to it as time goes on (podcast, more articles, etc..). I am very interested in what you think about it and any and all feedback is appreciated, whether positive or constructive.

Corgis and Comics!!

-Christian

needs jedi fighters with light sabers somewhere but all in all looks good.

Hey boardies!

Corgis and Comics!!

-Christian

Nice! Thanks for stopping by.

There is a Star Wars gallery in there though. :)