• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is the Devil Dinosaur movie?

13 posts in this topic

When are we getting a Devil Dinosaur movie? Or a Marvel Savage Land flick.....Stegron, Dinosaur Man tied in with Spidey would be awesome! With the popularity of Dinosaurs in Jurassic World., it could be the spice that's needed to shake up these Superhero films.

Am I crazy or do you think studios should at least consider it! I can see it working as an awesome flick or short series of them. Dinosaurs on Broadway! :)

As long as StarLord has his pet velociraptors in GotG 2 I'll be happy.

Fine, I know it's not actually StarLord in Jurassic World, but I like to imagine it's the unknown part of his origin story.

Fine, I know it's not actually StarLord in Jurassic World, but I like to imagine it's the unknown part of his origin story.

It takes place in another reality where dinosaurs exist and women can outrun a T-Rex in high heels!

It takes place in another reality where dinosaurs exist and women can outrun a T-Rex in high heels!

where'd the T-Rex find high heels that fit?

:signfunny:

^^

groucho_.jpg

When are we getting a Devil Dinosaur movie? Or a Marvel Savage Land flick.....Stegron, Dinosaur Man tied in with Spidey would be awesome! With the popularity of Dinosaurs in Jurassic World., it could be the spice that's needed to shake up these Superhero films.

Am I crazy or do you think studios should at least consider it! I can see it working as an awesome flick or short series of them. Dinosaurs on Broadway! :)

How many copies of Devil Dinosour 1 are you looking to move? ;)