• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD, CLOSED, WILSON!

6 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with.

In general, returns are fine. If you're not happy after seeing it in hand, I get that. That said, I dislike returns on slabs. I provide adequate scans. But if a books arrives damaged or I neglected to mention a sizable defect to the slab or the like, I'm happy to take it back. So hey, just message me with 3 days of receiving the comic, and we'll figure something out.

SHIPPING

Shipping to US buyers is included. Outside US, please contact me first.

Daredevil 158, CGC 9.8, WHITE pages

$650, shipping included to US recipients, Canadian buyers get a $10 credit towards postage, and international buyers should inquire first. If you are a Somalian pirate, I will not sell you this comic.

Obviously, this book is priced to move. To that end, I will not consider offers on this book for until Sunday noon. At that time, I will tell people who make offers to look for the book on CLink where they can compete with the rest of the internet. Either way, the sales thread closes Sunday at noon.

The wrap is off a bit, but those white pages are really appealing. Here, Frank Miller first gets his hands on the Daredevil title, where he will find inspiration, especially when given the cover, the interior pencils, and the story-writing. It's a beautiful run, and what a way to kick it off.

rW8vMi3l.jpg

ZpI7FxGl.jpg

Obviously, this book is priced to move. To that end, I will not consider offers on this book for until Sunday noon. At that time, I will tell people who make offers to look for the book on CLink where they can compete with the rest of the internet.

:golfclap: