• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gunsmokin's Kudos
5 5

35 posts in this topic

Thank-you Jim, for two very nice comics, tightly graded and securely packaged, shipped like lightning to Canada.

I was so very pleased with the transaction and I hope to buy from you again.

Multiple thumbs up!

(thumbsu(thumbsu

Just received a couple of original Silver Surfer books from @gunsmokin, and I am beyond pleased with the books he sent me.  Even though he provided plenty of clear, uncut pics in his sales thread to show as much detail as possible; the books arrived somehow looking even better in-person.  Again: I am very, VERY pleased.  

IF you ever get the pleasure of buying from Jim, do so withOUT hesitation.  You will not regret it! 

Purchased a really nice Captain America 111 slab for a great price from Jim.  Beyond happy with the book and the transaction.  Great communication, well packaged and prompt ship. Honestly, what more could you want in a board purchase?  Kudos! (thumbsu