• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post up your Halloween costume pictures.

61 posts in this topic

I love all the pictures posted so far!

Here's my two daughters, my 7 month old as a black cat and my 7 year old as a vampire. My 7 year old already plans on being Poison Ivy next year. :luhv:

My 7 year old wants to be Harley Quinn, but from DC Superhero Girls (thank goodness). You should check out the website with your daughter. My daughter loves it.

I love all the pictures posted so far!

Here's my two daughters, my 7 month old as a black cat and my 7 year old as a vampire. My 7 year old already plans on being Poison Ivy next year. :luhv:

My 7 year old wants to be Harley Quinn, but from DC Superhero Girls (thank goodness). You should check out the website with your daughter. My daughter loves it.

I'll definitely check it out, thank you for sharing!

I don't have any pics, but I have to vent how much I hate DC and modern writers. My daughter (9 years old) wanted to be a supervillain (last year she was Emma Frost). She suggested Harley Quinn. I wanted something a little less whorish, and, sticking with the Batman theme, suggested Joker's Daughter. I don't keep up with modern books, so the memory I had of Joker's Daughter was from my youth:

9-1.jpg

Imagine my delight when I actually googled Joker's Daughter.

She ended up being Hermione from Harry Potter.

I don't have any pics, but I have to vent how much I hate DC and modern writers. My daughter (9 years old) wanted to be a supervillain (last year she was Emma Frost). She suggested Harley Quinn. I wanted something a little less whorish, and, sticking with the Batman theme, suggested Joker's Daughter. I don't keep up with modern books, so the memory I had of Joker's Daughter was from my youth:

9-1.jpg

Imagine my delight when I actually googled Joker's Daughter.

She ended up being Hermione from Harry Potter.

lol

But kudos to you for actually remembering Joker's Daughter from back then! Most collectors nowadays dont even know there was a 70s JD

My kids are almost all past the trick or treat Halloween stage so it's time for the inevitable to happen - the adults become like children! :devil:

I didn't know what to call this costume (although if you grew up in the 80's it should be obvious that I was dressed up like 90% of the Hollywood metal scene) so I just called it Diary Of A Madman!

For Tupenny!

Roy%20Halloween%202015.jpg

My kids are almost all past the trick or treat Halloween stage so it's time for the inevitable to happen - the adults become like children! :devil:

I didn't know what to call this costume (although if you grew up in the 80's it should be obvious that I was dressed up like 90% of the Hollywood metal scene) so I just called it Diary Of A Madman!

For Tupenny!

Roy%20Halloween%202015.jpg

6/10. Would bang.