• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post up your Halloween costume pictures.

61 posts in this topic

Anyone dress up as a comic character this Saturday? My daughter was with her Mom so no pictures of her but our Nightmare before Christmas theme costumes were the hit of the night at the bars we went to.

Pic%202_zpsvn7nt8jj.jpg

Pic%201_zpsz14am88j.jpg

Santa took a beating like a champ:

Pic%203_zpss8uyp09z.jpg

I'm Godzilla, not the ghost.

We had around 600 kids come through. I didn't move and most thought I was just a dummy. My wife won't let me scare the kids, but I scared the heck out of this teenager who wanted to have her picture taken with me.

158560.jpg.5e13b623803c9dca52a9dc0d4d5eff1c.jpg

I'm Godzilla, not the ghost.

We had around 600 kids come through. I didn't move and most thought I was just a dummy. My wife won't let me scare the kids, but I scared the heck out of this teenager who wanted to have her picture taken with me.

Very nice! I had a buddy come over and he dropped a small spider on a string from off the roof whenever I said Happy Halloween. I think the couple moms that came to the door got more scared then the kids.

We needed to look no further than our driveway...our neighbors were Batman, Batgirl and the Flash (the sumo is one of my daughter's friends)...

IMG_0236.jpg

Dude- why so serious :kidaround:

Anyone dress up as a comic character this Saturday? My daughter was with her Mom so no pictures of her but our Nightmare before Christmas theme costumes were the hit of the night at the bars we went to.

Pic%202_zpsvn7nt8jj.jpg

Pic%201_zpsz14am88j.jpg

Pic%203_zpss8uyp09z.jpg

OK, what looks to be a 6' 6" 370 pound pumpkin king is a lot scarier than the guy in the movie

Pic%202_zpsvn7nt8jj.jpg

Pic%201_zpsz14am88j.jpg

Pic%203_zpss8uyp09z.jpg

OK, what looks to be a 6' 6" 370 pound pumpkin king is a lot scarier than the guy in the movie

Don't add weight to me I'm fat enough! I just passed the 290 mark last month so I've got a ways to go before hitting the 370 mark.