• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree of a Pedigree?

41 posts in this topic

So what would happen if a collection earns a Pedigree title but that collection also has some Pedigrees in it? I mean a few…not most of the new Pedigree made up of an old Pedigree?

If there is a Pedigree of 200,000 books and one is Twin Cities and another is Church/MH…which Pedigree do they fall under? Can they get a dual Pedigree label?

2810668-4705265834-mind-.gif

Nic Cage "pedigree" :roflmao:

"From the Collection of Nic Cage" goes a long, long way to pedigree status ...

Hence why I referred to it as a pedigree / collection.

In my example, Larson is the pedigree; Cage is the "from the collection of" -- surely there have to be some examples of this.

In my opinion "from the collection of Nic Cage" detracts from the true value of the pedigreed book.

It's BS. Just because these were collected by an actor, they get a special designation? meh

1. (worship) Man, is that a pretty book.

2. I think it's a cool piece of pop culture history.

Just wait -- when Eminem or Leonardo DiCaprio decide to dump their wares on the market in 20 years, we'll see some frenzied bidding...

In my opinion "from the collection of Nic Cage" detracts from the true value of the pedigreed book.

It's BS. Just because these were collected by an actor, they get a special designation? meh

Indeed.

If I was super rich I would do likewise.

Man how I would go shopping.

I'd crack em all though-I want to read em.

Nic Cage isn't so bad, as long as he has his hummin' bird.