• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Lot (#6, 7, and 8) in High Grade just in time for The Force Awakens!

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, today I'm selling a lot of early Star Wars books. The main issues to acknowledge are on #6. The scans or fairly high quality, so please take a look for yourself. There is some rippling on the top left and bottom left of the back cover, and there is some slight, possibly pressable folds at the top-right of the front cover. I am rating the book as a NM- in it's current condition. I am grading the #7 and #8 both as NM. Could possibly be better, but I am underestimating the grades to be fair. There are no hidden defects on the interior that I noticed.

The price on the lot will be $125. Please do not ask for discounts that you yourself would not feel comfortable to give. I am looking to ship the lot as a whole, so please make offers on the lot, not individual books, thanks.

1) First :takeit: in thread or PM gets the book (Time stamp will be the tiebreaker)

2) I will accept payments through Paypal only. Payment due within 48 hours of closing the sale. I will also ship within 48 hours of receiving payment.

3) Shipping will be FREE with a safe and secure package using USPS Priority Mail to ship directly to your door. Will only ship to Continental United States (sorry to our friends abroad! Too much of a headache).

4) I WILL accept returns within 30 days of shipment, only in the case that there is a defect that I did not notice that drastically reduces the grade lower than advertised. To me, a drastic drop in grade is 1 or more full points below my advertised grade. If I advertise as a 9.4 or 9.6 and it's a 9.2, I will not accept returns. I am not guaranteeing grades. If I advertise as a 9.4 or 9.6 and the book is clearly an 8.5 or lower based on something I missed, then I will accept the return. I have taken note of the books' serial numbers to ensure that any possible returns are the same books as the ones shipped.

5) No HOS/Probies, please.

SW #6 Front

Scan%204_zps23bkgiof.jpeg

Back

Scan%205_zpsgkw0hb9j.jpeg

SW #7 Front

Scan%202_zpszdgkntrq.jpeg

Back

Scan%203_zpssybqjguh.jpeg

SW #8 Front

Scan_zpsk1hh1nuy.jpeg

Back