• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"ComicDarling" Advertisement in CBG *DELETED* *DELETED*

38 posts in this topic

I thought this whole episode was weird from the get-go. I have the CBG in question and still can't find the ad. There's definitely some piece of info missing here for sure...

Frankly Dr Neff has been acting off for awhile now since his senseless post bombardment in the WC awhile back...

Jim

I thought this whole episode was weird from the get-go. I have the CBG in question and still can't find the ad. There's definitely some piece of info missing here for sure...

Frankly Dr Neff has been acting off for awhile now since his senseless post bombardment in the WC awhile back...

Jim

Sorry Gang True I was off my game, now I am back and yes I was advised by counsel to delete the previous posts and not answer any more questions...

Thank you for your support!

I'm not here to discuss the past. I'm here to be positive about this subject. There is so much negativity said out here. We need to start talking about positive things here.

How can we hope to solve the problem if we don't look at the past? frustrated.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

I'm not here to discuss the past. I'm here to be positive about this subject. There is so much negativity said out here. We need to start talking about positive things here.

Uh, I'm positive CGC doesn't have a written set of grading criteria...?