• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Classics #1 O.O.

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, have dipped into GA over the last year, and am about to have some books graded. Unsure if I should take any action before handing these to CGC - like pressing etc. I'm new to the GA and serious grading, so please take it easy, and all suggestions would be appreciated!

I'm hoping to post 3 today and 3 tomorrow - all are from an Original Owner estate sale; these are attic fresh!

classics1front_zpsvnxxon5q.jpg

classics1back_zpsdkqwaj5b.jpg

Just came back, 3 months after submitting- 7.0!

I would suspect that is a great grade for this book!!! It has the look of an original but with 23 different printings, the info on the book will tell the tale. A true 1st edition in this grade guides around $2400!!! (thumbs u There's a raw 6.0 restored on ebay right now asking $1400...

I have almost all of the first 80 editions in a line drawn cover edition but none as nice as this... :applause: