• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for VFish Adventure Comics

6 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

Looking for attractive VFish copies of the following issues of Adventure Comics:

431, 433, 434, 435, 437, 461

Somebody hook me up!

confused.gif

Hi folks,

Looking for attractive VFish copies of the following issues of Adventure Comics:

431, 433, 434, 435, 437, 461

Somebody hook me up!

How much are you wanting to pay? I know my LCS has some of these as I was looking at them a couple weeks back. He will likely be charging guide, tho'.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Probly a little less than guide, truth be told. shy.gif But I'm not looking for a free lunch, either. Actually just nabbed a few, so here's my revised, shortened list:

Adventure Comics 433, 434, 437, 461

And of course I'm still looking for Adventure 431 and 432 CGC 9.4 or better. frown.gif

Metro's got a 9.8 of #432 for $300....nice book, but just can't bring myself to spend that much for that particular issue....if anyone's got a 9.4 or a 9.6 though, I'll pay a pretty multiple. thumbsup2.gif