• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another ebay idiot cashing in on DD hype

49 posts in this topic

Here's what I sent to him:

"Hi! I am thinking of bidding on your auction. I was interested in your 9.9 guarrantee. If I win the auction, can I add extra money so that you submit it to CGC (so that it doesn't get damaged in transit to me)? You could then have CGC ship it to me when they are done grading it.

So instead of mailing it to me, you just mail it to CGC instead! If it came back less than 9.9 then I could just send it to you for the refund. Would that work for you?

Thanks!"

What do you all think he's going to respond with?

Hey! What's up ablue! Did you one star everybody with this ID yet?

Sorry, but the DD ID isn't mine. smirk.gif There are actually other people who care on this board about scammers and what not. Instead of person_without_enough_empathying and moaning why don't you do something "positive" like cleaning and pressing a comic book.

So what. There are TONS of others in here who have I.D.'s just like them that will be happy to take his place. Should we not reveal who is doing the "punishment" bidding from now on, guys? That way.......the forums biggest crybaby can't tattle on you.

All these stupid Ebay shill acct's you have is going to get you in hot water.

If you continue to use them I will contact Ebay and report your fraud bids and your

REAL ebay seller id...

While you're in that sort of mindframe, don't forget to report this to Ricky's mommy and daddy, too, you little RAT!!! mad.gif

Yo......what am I missing here?

He sold this book.....RAW......for a $99 Buy-it-now price??? shocked.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=74&item=2155802088

And....the guy left feedback indicating it was overgraded.....but gave him a positive anyway after spending a hundred bucks on this thing??

I'll ask again......what am I missing with this book?......other than the fact that Daredevil is in it, which doesn't really mean anything now that the movie is already out.

"While you're in that sort of mindframe, don't forget to report this to Ricky's mommy and daddy, too, you little RAT!!! mad.gif "

Don't worry about it James...ablue is just mad because greggy and I gave him the ol' one two punch a while back when he presented his stupid arguments and theories about his purple labeled POS's. Be careful though, he might kick and scream again if you hurt his feelings.

When I just got here, I got to know everyone a little before shooting off my mouth like you just did. If you think Rick's doing something wrong here, you can include me in your complaint. Or, you can think a bit about why it's necessary. There's a lot of garbage being sold on e-bay by sellers taking advantage of trusting buyers. Your attitude could be explained if you're one of them. Are you? smirk.gif

Ebay rules. Ebay rules. Where were they when that insufficiently_thoughtful_person was trying to scam a newbie for $15,000 on a fake Amazing Fantasy #15? Where was ebay when the lady from Florida scammed multiple people by selling two fake Hulk #181 CGC 9.2's, a Hulk #180 Double cover, and a X-men #94??? Where was ebay when the seller from California was auctioning off the Spidey #1 which had a picture and item description stolen straight from Comic-keys' auction which sold the previous week? I reported all of these auctions to ebay and guess what they did? Absolutely nothing! A few weeks later the sellers are NARU'd and the buyers are [!@#%^&^] out of luck.

Ebay does not catch everything and a lot of times comic collectors need to step in to protect the ignorant from the slime that lurks on ebay. You must have some major issues to think that what I am doing is wrong. You probably do some sort of this [!@#%^&^] yourself that's why you despise of me so much. If the majority of people here find scam busting inappropriate feel free to have them post their names right here and I will gladly stop. Your vote will count once you use your real ID coward.

Feel free to "phone" this into ebay. I don't plan on selling that much anyhow, so feel free to suspend my selling ID. All I need is a buying ID to buy the comics I want and to protect honest ebayers from being scammed. It's just a shame that ebay allows sellers to pull these types of stunts w/o pursuing them legally with charges of fraud.