• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another ebay idiot cashing in on DD hype

49 posts in this topic

If you want your seller id suspended OK fine shoot your mouth off and then you will be crying in the end!

Dude...who are you...ebayGod....

Ricky has more clout than you ever will have and I suggest you take your shrill tone elsewhere... mad.gif

Hulky, who are you. You know who Rick is, whoooo are you? hoo hoo? hoo hoo? Did you take that VF X-Men # ? and try and sell it as a NM on e-bay? If so, that would explain your attitude. Ya' gotta a big mouth for a guy that wants to remain anonymous.

I for one bought an X-Men# VF- for 2000.00 from a seller in Australia and this person had no prior comic selling history

I can't believe you actully admitted to being this gullible. smirk.gif

It's just a shame that the seller didn't rip you off........now that would have been funny.

But at least your story proves that you're the biggest underwear fart stain in these forums........Khaos is a close second......but you definitely take home the gold medal. tongue.gif

Oh please......not another lousy spell checker in the frigging crowd. Why is it that when you someone has absolutely nothing left in their arsenal, that they pick spelling to do battle with?

Well, if that's your weapon of choice......let me help you a little bit with your following statement:

I have been watching your posts regarding other sellers auctions and I think that posting comments about them is one thing but to shill on someones auctions is another.

Theres a thing called a "comma" key on your keyboard. You should really learn how to use it before you go correcting other people.

Now.....how about a scan of that book that you got for a steal, along with the sellers eBay I.D. you purchased it from for some proof? It's easy for a bowel movement like yourself to talk the talk.....but let's see if you can walk the walk. smirk.gif

So you choose to pick on a different subject to change the subject??

Ok...back on subject...

What, YOU never made a mistake??

Sure I have...I admit them and move on... What's your point???

OH!! let me bow to your intellect my master!!

Damn straight...

Well, dummy, I guess we are even.I am a lousy comma selector,your a patchetic speller!!

Hey dummy, your pretty patchetic also...and your not slick , your a dic...

Well, dummy, I guess we are even.I am a lousy comma selector,your a patchetic speller!!

Oh man......that is just so classic that I'm going to have to add that one to my sig line. How in the world did you manage to mispell TWO words in your sentence calling ME a pathetic speller?? You truly are pathetic.......LMFAO smirk.gif

And you obviously have NO IDEA of how eBay works. Do you really think that by getting one of Ricky's eBay accounts suspended, it is going to affect any of his other accounts at all. If you really do believe that.......you are far more pathetic than I thought.

LMFAO! What do you expect bug? It's ablue! smirk.gif He can't spell. He can't read. He can't even accept the fact that he has a cleaned and pressed book. Wow his daughters must be amazed! grin.gif

Here's what I got back from him:

Yes, that would be fine. I will require only that the book and shipping

along with CGC's cost be paid to me at the auctions end.

Just remind me of this if you win the auction.

So he may actually think he has a 9.9 book.

I'm still probably not going to take the chance, but it's a little more reasonable if he's willing to submit it for me. But then, why not submit it himself and make a pile of more money?

Hmmmm the word you are looking for is "libel".

Slander would be if Ricky was sitting next to you at your local Starbucks and told everyone "Hulkmania is ablue aka Adam Stankovic aka etrade" ...

But then again I wouldn't take this as libel or slander as I for one would be proud to associated with such a nice person as ablue.... smile.gif

Hmmmm the word you are looking for is "libel".

Slander would be if Ricky was sitting next to you at your local Starbucks and told everyone "Hulkmania is ablue aka Adam Stankovic aka etrade" ..

Well........I've tried many times to tell this to people in here chromium........but some of them just don't want to listen........< cough >Khaos< cough >. smirk.gif

And keep talking your smack ablue.......now that we know who you are......I would say that some "stuff" may start happening to your accounts. mad.gif