• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another ebay idiot cashing in on DD hype

49 posts in this topic

Did someone say "legal trouble"?

Doo Dee-Doo Doo...Dunn Dunn!!!

This looks like a job for The Legaliminator !! The champion of true justice who looks for blow-hards trying to intimidate through weak threats of judicial retaliation... and exposes their sorry @$$es for what they really are- limp-wristed, impotent nobodies!!

Today's episode: the libellious slanderer.

or the slandiferous libellian.

Hey Dogg, and the rest of you knuckle-heads, why do you even bother giving this lil' weenie the time of day. Give me some background info on aboo uh, I mean ablue. Sounds like he's too cool for the rest of us! He can't spell or use correct grammar to save his life, tries to critique others on it, and 'threatens' legal recourse? This loser is a grade A boob! Just like Crusty, if he/she/it was going to do something...he's not going to warn you ahead of time. Just more hot air from yet another attention-starved miscreant.

C'mon hulkamama, Prove or Move. Show or Go! Pay the fine or Stop the Whine.

And just to show I'm not just thumping my chest: I think you are a LIAR. How's that for libe..er uh slander...uh making you look bad publicly! Show everyone here how BIG & BAD you are. mad.gif Come after me, pleease!! crazy.gif

Rick

As the saying goes, there's a sucker born every minute...what kind of insufficiently_thoughtful_person would bid on this?...is he bidding on his own auctions?...what a dumb@$$...hope the high bidder is as rich as he is dumb...got a box of comics I'll sell him!

hey what happend to all the Post by Hulkamama....can't she stand by her convictions?...what a weak person

from rickdogg:

"If the majority of people here find scam busting inappropriate feel free to have them post their names right here and I will gladly stop"

Please don't list scam auctions here I like getting rapped on Ebay like I was in a prision movies shower scene...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks rickdogg! your comments are appreaciated!I already emailed the high bidder and let him know what a he is!