• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

Good Morning CGC Boards!

I have three nice Matt Baker books to offer up this morning, as a little teaser for my next sales thread, starting some time this week.

First, however:

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC, note anything else I spot, and as always, if you'd like a scan of the back cover I'll be happy to do so.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules the roost, but PM's, kibitzing, and general tomfoolery are welcome.

$6 Priority flat shipping to the USA, one book or a stack. Canada or overseas to be determined. USA shipping for the budgetminded is $3 for First Class, up to five books.

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ***MUCH*** PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal. If you just GOTTA pay with paypal PM me and we'll work something out.

LET ME REPEAT THAT. I DO NOT LIKE PAYPAL! I'LL ACCEPT IT....RELUCTANTLY. CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PREFERRED!

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

First up:

Fightin' Marines 7, 1952

Six pages of Canteen Kate by Baker highlight this issue, which has a touch of spine roll, and a light water stain along the lower edge of the FC. Not visible in the scan, you can only see it on the inside. Back cover and interior are untouched. Tight spine and CF, cream/offwhite pages.

Asking $60 EDIT now $50!

VFmVChI.jpg

Pictorial Romances 11, 1952

Sharp copy, just a whiff of general wear, slightly miscut upper edge, two small spots lower BC, light soiling. Tight spine and interior, white pages.

A pretty copy.

Yours for $150 SOLD!

5RphVin.jpg

Pictorial Romances 11, 1952

Sharp copy, just a whiff of general wear, slightly miscut upper edge, two small spots lower BC, light soiling. Tight spine and interior, white pages.

A pretty copy.

Yours for $150

5RphVin.jpg

:takeit:

Wartime Romances 6, 1952

Flat and square, white interior, tight spine and interior. Attractive copy, but there is a slight wave upper center FC, looks like a stacking problem, should be visible in the scan. Just below that there is an extremely light water stain, light enough that I didn't see it until JUST now when I was examining it for this description. I probably overpaid, lol Probably not visible in the scan, but you can catch it....barely...inside the FC. A quick press would cure the touch of wave, but that blasted stain is there for good, lol

And I'm STILL asking $150. SOLD!

dsosqE5.jpg

Wartime Romances 6, 1952

Flat and square, white interior, tight spine and interior. Attractive copy, but there is a slight wave upper center FC, looks like a stacking problem, should be visible in the scan. Just below that there is an extremely light water stain, light enough that I didn't see it until JUST now when I was examining it for this description. I probably overpaid, lol Probably not visible in the scan, but you can catch it....barely...inside the FC. A quick press would cure the touch of wave, but that blasted stain is there for good, lol

And I'm STILL asking $150.

dsosqE5.jpg

That's it, with one already down and two to go.

I'll leave this thread up until they sell, or until I start the next Cornucopia thread later this week. At that time they'll be incorporated into that thread, probably at more money, lol

Thanks for looking!

Wartime Romances 6, 1952

And I'm STILL asking $150.

dsosqE5.jpg

Sharp copy of a tough book. Congrats!