• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stupid gaps in your collection

31 posts in this topic

I think I have a few of those. I know I have several CoC issues. I will check for you.

Thanks! thumbsup2.gif That's part of why I changed my signature. I'd love to knock all these out and get them OFF my want list. It will make me feel a little better if there are at least less titles on there. smile.gif I have a lead on the CoC books, but it'd be great if you have any of the others.

I also need Infinity Gauntlet #4, but I'm supposed to trade for that one soon with a guy who lives a couple of towns over (hopefully today 893crossfingers-thumb.gif).

I am missing Incredible Hulk v.1 issues 302-317.

Not hard to find at all.

Artboy99

i KNOW i have these. they're probably subscription-quality copies though. lemme know if you want me to check on grades for you

I have a list of all the stuff I have for sale/trade, if any of this stuff will fill in any gaps in anyone's collection here:

http://comiccovers.net/forum01a/viewtopic.php?p=6658#6658

(side note: I met the guy after work today and got Infinity Gauntlet #4, which gives me a complete set! Finally! I've been wanting to read this for a while.)

I'm missing about a half-dozen Spectres from the Ostrander run, which drives me batty because I won't read past my gaps so as not to spoil the story. So I've got like 55 of the books, and I've only been able to read the first bunch as I'm missing #16. frustrated.gif

I'm missing about a half-dozen Spectres from the Ostrander run, which drives me batty because I won't read past my gaps so as not to spoil the story. So I've got like 55 of the books, and I've only been able to read the first bunch as I'm missing #16. frustrated.gif

I thought I was the only one with this condition. hi.gif

I need 5 issues each of Fear and Man Things. Won't read them without having them all.... sorry.gif

I need 5 issues each of Fear and Man Things. Won't read them without having them all.... sorry.gif

Which Man-Things?

Which Man-Things?

MT - 5, 8, 16, 18, 20

F - 11, 14, 16, 18, 19

hi.gif