• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I lucked out with this one (GL/GA #76 on ebay)...

11 posts in this topic

Won this one last month, had to send a check, and it got here yesterday.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6511538418

The funny thing is, I opted for "envelope shipping" (which was $2.00) and asked that it be sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard (since it's a reader copy and for my personal collection)...and he shipped it priority for $4.55!

Even if he wayyyyy overgraded it and it's only a GD, I still only paid guide for it, which isn't bad for this issue.

Must have been my lucky day on the 'bay. smile.gif

Good steal Tilleycs. Unfortunately, I don't think many people on these boards get as excited as us when it comes to mid or low grade comics. Which is why I didn't post the ASM #7 I bought last month for $26 (title removed). smile.gif

Good steal Tilleycs. Unfortunately, I don't think many people on these boards get as excited as us when it comes to mid or low grade comics. Which is why I didn't post the ASM #7 I bought last month for $26 (title removed). smile.gif

You lucky son of a gun, just $26.....

I guess I'll keep the news about the GD Hulk #102 I got at my LCS during their big February sale for just $13 to myself, then. smile.gif

Congrats on that ASM. I don't collect that title, but any issue that low in number for that low a price is a great deal. Give me a lower-priced issue any day. I'll have more money left over for more comics after I get it! smile.gif