• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Thanksgiving Comic Turkeys For sale, Brown and Juicy!

281 posts in this topic

David Tennant playing the Purple Man in Jessica Jones just kills it.

I hear the show is pretty creepy. Now i gotta check it out!

I can see that, though it's a pretty good mix of different genres. Even more of a noir feel to Hell's Kitchen than the Daredevil series. They did a good job with the opening mirroring the style that they used on the Alias comic covers.

No spoilers!

Sadly I offered those Alias Purple Man issues on these boards a few months ago and no one bought them.

Such a great series. Criminally unknown amongst most comic friends that I have. Or if they heard of it, they've only seen the covers or what have you.

No spoilers!

Sadly I offered those Alias Purple Man issues on these boards a few months ago and no one bought them.

Such a great series. Criminally unknown amongst most comic friends that I have. Or if they heard of it, they've only seen the covers or what have you.

It was a great series. Covers are pretty awesome too.

:takeit:

War is Hell 2 8.5 4.00

Great cover. Lots of pencil work and just frightening. In the context of today's world.

img096.jpg

War is Hell 2 8.5 4.00

Great cover. Lots of pencil work and just frightening. In the context of today's world.

img096.jpg

:takeit:

Sold to Royal.....Uh, I mean Chisoxfan!!