• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 posts in this topic

-Click on "my home" on the top of the page.

-Click on "edit" Personal information, email, password, etc.

-Scroll down and click on the "browse" button and find a picture that you like. Keep in mind it is limited to 20,000 bytes or something tongue.gif

If you are good with Photoshop, Photodraw, or any of the other graphics programs you can cut a piece of a picture out and use that. Cut out about 65 x 75 pixels worth. I think it can be a jpeg or a gif. When I uploaded mine there was a delay from the time I uploaded it to the time it displayed. It wasn't long - like a minute or so, but at first I didn't think my upload had worked.

and make sure you save it on your local hard drive and nopt on a web site. I initially tried putting it on my web site and then linking to that - never worked. If it is on my C: drive works just fine and yes - it sould be immedate. If you see an error about imagesize, just make it a bit smaller and try again.

If you have a pic that you want to cut a part out of and use it for your avatar you can post it here or PM it to me and I'll cut it out for you. It's not hard, but if you don't know how and don't care to learn (I don't blame you) I'd be happy to help.