• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

14 posts in this topic

Welcome to my thread. I have a small sales foot print here as I don't sell often. Have a few kudos. I'm just not bold to ask people to leave comments. Have had a 4 figure sale with robocard, I don't think he'd mind a PM if you have concerns. For that matter, I don't mind PM's if you have concerns you'd like to discuss. Ebay feedback is also below; like many folks, don't like to use them much any more with all the fees and constant rule changes for sellers.

Thread :rulez:

1. No HOS, probies, scheisters, or droids.

2. Shipping: Prefer to keep it CONUS via USPS

$6.00 for RAW 1-3 books. $10.00 for 4+ Slabs: $12 first, add $2.00 thereafter.

3. Returns accepted on RAW only, must notify me within 7 days of receipt and return shipping on buyer. NO RETURN ON SLABS!

4. Payment: Paypal is ok for books and/or transactions under $500.00. Anything over $500.00 I'd prefer money order or check, my shipping book/s is contingent upon payment clearing the bank.

5. First :takeit: posted in thread wins and trumps any PM negotiations not finalized. Time stamp wins. If an agreement is made by PM, please notate this in the thread as well.

6. Books are only being offered here, no other venue. Starting with 3 raw and 2 slabs. May add more if I can find other books that I can come to terms with parting from.

7. Not looking for trades, unless you are bonkers and want to trade me an AF 15 for this stuff.

8. Pressing will be disclosed if I know pressing history. All of my raw books have not been pressed.

I think I've covered all the bases... on with the show.

Xmen 94. Book is complete and pages are closer to W than OW. Unfortunately, center wrap is completely loose and the wrap before it is loose at the bottom staple. Cover securely attached. Calling it a 2.0 with the defect.

$125.00 $115.00 :news: $110.00 obo plus shipping

:news: ASM 14 sold per PM

ASM 14 1st Green Goblin. 4.5 OW-W. This book was pressed by Joey. It was an old label 4.5 and unfortunately, it didn't get a bump as I thought it had a chance at a 5.5. Obvious defects are the initials on FC and a diagonal CB crease on the back cover, runs through artists table down to the start of the beginning paragraph closest to spine.

Apologize for the photos, my scanner bed is too small for slabs, I did try and they come out blurry.

Last sale was $510, 90 day is $487, 12 mo $543.

$480.00 plus shipping

ASM%2014%20FC_zpsuditbipw.jpg

ASM%2014%20BC_zps13jaourj.jpg

Batman 232 1st Ras. 9.0 OW-W Signed by Adams Sept '13 Baltimore Con. Book has NOT been pressed. I do have scans prior to the signing and slab.

There is only one reported 9.0 Adams Signature on GPA back in Nov 2014 of $850. Non-SS 9.0 last sale was $710 this month with a 90 day of $713 and 12 mo of $699. Most arrows are in the green on this book.

$800.00 plus shipping *** payment on this book as stated in rules would be money order or cashiers check only and ships upon payment clearing***

Batman 232 1st Ras. 9.0 OW-W Signed by Adams Sept '13 Baltimore Con. Book has NOT been pressed. I do have scans prior to the signing and slab.

There is only one reported 9.0 Adams Signature on GPA back in Nov 2014 of $850. Non-SS 9.0 last sale was $710 this month with a 90 day of $713 and 12 mo of $699. Most arrows are in the green on this book.

$800.00 plus shipping *** payment on this book as stated in rules would be money order or cashiers check only and ships upon payment clearing***

Batman%20232%20A_zpst7wuqywt.jpg

Batman%20232%20D_zpspplhbbvl.jpg

Awwww! Looking for this in a 9.2 :(