• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picture Request - Amazing Spider-Man #3

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, I purchased an AMS #3 recently, but there is a page missing and the seller wants more proof. Can someone please post or PM me an image of the page below on a complete copy (I think it should be a pin-up page). Thank you!

Ksp3Ml0l.jpg

Hi all, I purchased an AMS #3 recently, but there is a page missing and the seller wants more proof. Can someone please post or PM me an image of the page below on a complete copy (I think it should be a pin-up page). Thank you!

Ksp3Ml0l.jpg

Btw, did you win this copy off eBay on Nov 3 from a seller in New Jersey? If so, I had asked the seller to count the pages and check for the pin up and they wrote me back saying the pin up was missing (it was a low grade copy, advertised as a GD+). I recommended to the seller that they should inform on their auction that the pin up was missing but they did not post anything to disclose it. The book sold for what a complete copy would go for. Curious if this was the same copy. Hope it works out for you.

Ksp3Ml0l.jpg

Btw, did you win this copy off eBay on Nov 3 from a seller in New Jersey? If so, I had asked the seller to count the pages and check for the pin up and they wrote me back saying the pin up was missing (it was a low grade copy, advertised as a GD+). I recommended to the seller that they should inform on their auction that the pin up was missing but they did not post anything to disclose it. The book sold for what a complete copy would go for. Curious if this was the same copy. Hope it works out for you.

Thank you for the pic, I appreciate the help! I purchased this copy on the 12th from a seller out of California.

Ksp3Ml0l.jpg

Thank you for the pic, I appreciate the help! I purchased this copy on the 12th from a seller out of California.

(thumbs u