• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These wil be my first 4 submissions

16 posts in this topic

thanks guys.

i am trying to not to set myself up for a let-down, so i am just looking at it as a "fun/new experience" and a mini-vacation to the sarasota area. havent been there in years! great place. basically, i just want to see my best comic/magazines in nice protective cases.

so i will be happy whatever the grades are.

thanks again.

cool books - all in decent shape - just don't set your sites too high and you'll be happy.............. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

How negative of you, BB! screwy.gif

You always look at the glass as half empty? yay.gifpoke2.gif

nah - just trying to tone his expectations down in case he was looking for big numbers..........i hope that i tend to view personal things much more realistically these days........................ grin.gif

cool books - all in decent shape - just don't set your sites too high and you'll be happy.............. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

How negative of you, BB! screwy.gif

You always look at the glass as half empty? yay.gifpoke2.gif

nah - just trying to tone his expectations down in case he was looking for big numbers..........i hope that i tend to view personal things much more realistically these days........................ grin.gif

To me, there's a difference between being realistic and setting your expectations so low that you will be happy no matter what - that's such a downer attitude.

I try to go through my day like this: yay.gifinsane.gif.

My predictions:

X-Men 1 ~ 4.5 4.0 if the bottom staple is detached.

ASM 11 ~ 6.5

Mad 30 ~ 7.5

Mad 36 ~ 9.4

The shipping is the same for 5 last time I checked so try to get one more. gossip.gif

The shipping is the same for 5 last time I checked so try to get one more. gossip.gif

Aces,

The lion's share of the return shipping cost is the cost of insurance for the amount you have declared as the value of your books, NOT postage related to the number of books or weight screwy.gif

You're a good grader, but sometimes I wonder about you 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gifhi.gif

Aces,

The lion's share of the return shipping cost is the cost of insurance for the amount you have declared as the value of your books, NOT postage related to the number of books or weight screwy.gif

You're a good grader, but sometimes I wonder about you 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gifhi.gif

Registered Mail rates don't go up much per $1000.

for $1000-$2000($10.75), $2000-$3000($11.40). etc...

I was also charged a shipping rate per 5 books when I last used Heritage.

confused-smiley-013.gif